BUILD & MAINTAIN YOUR WEBSITE
YOUR WEBSITE IS YOUR MOST POWERFUL SALES TOOL
Our Web DesignProcess
Our team has built dozens of website over the years. During this time we have streamlined web design into an effective four-phase process.
Phase I: Design
- Create a Sitemap
- Gather all content (copy and images for all pages) Set deadlines for copy
- We require at least 60% of the copy and images in order to move to phase II
- Identify special areas and functionality (gallery, forms, maps)
- Lock in taglines & titles for landing page heros
- Home and interior page design proofs
Phase II: Production
- Build remaining pages (after main design direction is approved)
- Add remaining content (last 40%)
- Finalize header
- Finalize footer
- Link pages internally
Phase III: Testing
- Build & test forms
- Implement responsive design
- Test responsive design across devices
- Proofread copy
- Test all links
Phase IV: Launch
- Security Certification (could include additional add-on package for more security if needed)
- Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics Setup
- Retargeting Audience Setup: Google Analytics
- Retargeting Tags: Facebook, LinkedIn, (other programmatic)
- Optimize SEO (meta, titles, etc.)
- Final testing
- Go Live!
- SEO report
Websites are a great resource for companies that have sales teams in need of marketing materials or who want to be a leader in the industry. The functionality of a website can include contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, links to social sites, downloadable PDFs, videos, interactive maps, etc.
Too many times we come across businesses that are not organized with clean code and have poor user experiences. We build our sites with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind and ensure they are secure and mobile optimized.
Our web team is well-equipped to provide consultations on web design and we also handle some pretty tough coding and technical requirements for those that need their website to have more functionality.
We can tell you where your traffic is coming from, which channels brought leads, and which campaigns have the highest conversion rates. We can monitor trends and compare weeks, months, or years. With the insights we gain, we’re able to make decisions on future campaigns.